Wind power has been a common way of getting energy for daily activities. Here are some of the top-ranked companies that provide wind energy efficiently.
1) Vestas: It has a footprint of about 60,000 wind turbine installed in about 75 countries. The company stands at 16% of the global wind turbine market.
2) Siemens Gamesa: it is one of the largest companies that provide wind energy. It has a strong foothold in North America and is currently expanding its boundaries in other countries.
3) GE: The Company has installed over 25,000 wind turbine globally. HQ is in the US.
4) Goldwind; is ranked among the top fifty innovative companies in the world. The HQ is in China.
5) ENECORN; It has deep roots in 25 countries. It has surpassed 3 gig watt maker in wind power. The HQ is in Germany.
6) Nordex Group; Currently, it offers a 3MW Delta platform, Delta 4000 and Tubular steel tower with a diameter of 4.3m.
7) Senvion; it produces and distributes wind turbines with a wind power ranging from 2-6.2 megawatts. The HQ is in Germany but its owned by the US.
8) United power; It’s one of the largest China state-owned wind power generators. The company holds around 5% of the market share.
9) Envision Energy; The Company has innovated the best turbine solutions since its inception. It has a number of 12GW smart turbines in operations globally.
10) Suzlon; It is a leader in providing wind turbine and also in the solar energy part. It’s headquarter is in India.
Please write your issue there
Turn off adblock!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Disable your
adblocker on our website.
If you have done that and you still see this message, it means one of your browser extensions has an
adblocker feature. Be sure to disable the extension causing the problem.