Sleeping pills are recommended to treat chronic insomnia. They can be divided into five groups including; Antihistamines, melatonin and herbal remedies. Here is a list of the top ten sleeping pills.
1. Kirkland sleep aid – the active ingredient is Doxylamine succinate 25mg. It induces sleep and maintains the cycle throughout the night.
2. Unisom sleep gels – these sleeping pills belong to the Antihistamine group of drugs. Consuming them very often will lead to overdependence.
3. Natrol melatonin – it contains the active ingredient Melatonin 5 mg. There is no risk of over dependence in taking this drug.
4. Luna sleep aid – these sleeping pills contain different active ingredients like Magnesium, herbal mixtures and different Amino acids.
5. Zenwise lab – these sleeping pills contains different ingredients like herbal mixtures and melatonin. It is beneficial in inducing sleep.
6. Vitafusion sleep well – the active ingredient is herbal mixtures and melatonin. It does not maintain the sleep cycle though.
7. Kalms One-A-night – these sleeping pills are herbal remedies and contains the Valerian extracts. It does not lead to over dependence in any way.
8. Lunexia – it contains ingredients like vitamin B6, calcium and a sleep blend. It induces sleep, in addition to maintaining it throughout the night.
9. MidNite – these sleeping pills produce sleep and support the rest. The main ingredients are a herbal mixture and melatonin.
10. Stress relax tranquil – the active ingredient is Suntheanine 200 mg and melatonin. It is one of the sleeping pills that relieves pressure for better sleep throughout the night.
Please write your issue there
Turn off adblock!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Disable your
adblocker on our website.
If you have done that and you still see this message, it means one of your browser extensions has an
adblocker feature. Be sure to disable the extension causing the problem.