These diet plans enable you to stay healthy and lose some weight.
1. Weight Watchers Diet - In this diet plan, each food and beverage is assigned a specific point value. This point value is based on its nutrition.
2. Volumetric diet - The meal plan is divided into four categories, and category one includes vegetables and non-starchy foods, category two includes grains and legumes, category three you`ll find pizza and finally, category four includes chocolate and candies.
3. Flexitarian diet - The two terms generally mean flexible and vegetarian. You can be a vegetarian and at the same time eat meat.
4. Jenny Craig diet – This diet plan relies on three aspects to lose weight. You cut on calories, fats, and portions.
5. Vegan diet - Vegans strictly follow a meal plan that excludes all meat and dairy products. The menu consists of vegetables, grain, and legumes
6. Engine 2 diet – This diet is similar to the vegan diet. The only difference is that it cuts out the use of vegetable oil. It focuses on whole plant food
7. Ornish diet - This diet plan is low in animal protein, carbohydrates, and fats. It helps people lose weight and stay healthy.
8. Raw food - This diet focuses on food that has not been processed, cooked or exposed to any herbicide or chemicals.
9. Mayo clinic diet - This meal plan involves low energy foods like veggies, fruits, and whole grains. In this diet plan, you can eat more, while consuming fewer calories.
10. Mediterranean diet - This diet plan involves whole based fruits and nuts. You can also consume whole grains and vegetables.
Please write your issue there
Turn off adblock!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Disable your
adblocker on our website.
If you have done that and you still see this message, it means one of your browser extensions has an
adblocker feature. Be sure to disable the extension causing the problem.