Creating websites may be hectic depending on the tools you use. Here are some of the best free website builders to use instead of spending thousands of dollars in creating websites.
1) Wix.com: It has a 9.8 rating. The builder is fully customizable, feature-rich platform and no tech skills are required. It’s among the most common free website builders.
2) GoDaddy: With GoDaddy, you get a thirty-day free trial. On top of that, the free website builder gives you excellent photo editing tools. It has been rated as 9.5/10
3) Web.com: You get a free 14-day trial. There are also free designs and on top of that, it has easy mobile compatibility.
4) Weebly:This free website builder has great e-commerce marketing tools and award-winning support. Weebly has a rating of 8.9/10.
5) Woo commerce: It’s free website platform that supports unlimited products, has mobile friendly templates and thousands of extensions.
6) SITE123: This free website builder comes with built-in SEO tools. On top of that, you get a special discount of 40%.
7) Fiverr: You get pro designs for web and mobile. You can hire a top-tier web designer with ease. Customers have 24/7 live support.
8) Shopify: You get all in one plan to create free websites. Convenient for creating a shopping website.
9) Sitebuilder: This builder gives you a drag-and-drop editor, free blog add-on and free custom domains among many other features.
10) WordPress: It has a rating of 9.4. Wordpress has an array of premade templates, thousands of plugins and 75 million sites. It’s among the most popular free website builders.
Please write your issue there
Turn off adblock!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Disable your
adblocker on our website.
If you have done that and you still see this message, it means one of your browser extensions has an
adblocker feature. Be sure to disable the extension causing the problem.