Forex trading is one of the largest financial markets in the world. Here are some of the top ten platforms to work with so that you gain from the market.
1) IG: This platform has been ranked as the best Forex trader with a rating of 4.5 stars. IG offers an extensive range of tradable products in its platform.
2) OANDA: It has zero minimum for live accounts, which is not very familiar to other trading platforms. Accounts can be opened for as low as $1 when using this platform for Forex trading.
3) Saxo Bank: Saxo has a range of first-class services. These include active trader pricing, wealth management services, bank offers and many more.
4) CMC Markets: this is the best tool to use for active Forex trading. It is packed with innovative tools for trading and charting.
5) TD Ameritrade: has a well-rounded offering that is only limited to the US. The platform has a multi-asset desktop experience for all trading matters
6) Forex.com: this platform has a great all-around offering in terms of forex trading. It also caters to traders of all experience levels.
7) City Index: this is a multi-asset Forex broker situated in UK and Singapore. It has a well-rounded offering in forex trades.
8) XTB: It offers a wide range of markets. The platform has a well-rounded offering.
9) Dukascopy: This is mainly designed for active traders. It has the best desktop platform and mobile4 app.
10) FXM: It offers a wide range of trade too, ls and also forex trading solutions.
Please write your issue there
Turn off adblock!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Disable your
adblocker on our website.
If you have done that and you still see this message, it means one of your browser extensions has an
adblocker feature. Be sure to disable the extension causing the problem.